Italy Tired of this ....
I'm tired of this Italy, I'm tired of seeing people less educated and less able to move forward in life and be successful just because they know and are friends of, I'm tired of never seeing recognition and appreciation of our qualities, I'm tired of seeing people around me who can not build a future, I'm tired of thinking that our fathers were better than us, I'm tired of seeing our determination trampled, I'm tired of hearing that we are the first generation that is worse than the one before us, I'm tired of seeing the our government employees who think only their own interests. I'm tired of this right, I'm tired of this left, I'm tired of those who label as an anarchist because I do not think like him. I am a free thinker but I am tired of this Italy. I want to break off relations with Italy, but this does not even want to escape from my country because I am convinced that it is not the only one who loves her ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment