this blog is finally finished here. ends here and there are no gates. after months since I wrote that I wrote down on pieces of paper of any kind because I was around, a few odd phrases, to bring about this kind of circus that sometimes I feel. while listening to a strange live Antony and the Johnsons a few years ago, in a small club for transvestites in New York, who a few years ago I probably would not like it. I reread what I wrote almost two years, such as greeting destroyed by the mirrors, I have rewritten parts, I added the month, month unknown, threw away the days. Oct. 13 any day should be a Tuesday should arrive in bookstores. and you tell me that there are incredible deals for flights departing to midnight and a half but I know that we will not have time to go.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Stream Series English Subtitles
this blog is finally finished here. ends here and there are no gates. after months since I wrote that I wrote down on pieces of paper of any kind because I was around, a few odd phrases, to bring about this kind of circus that sometimes I feel. while listening to a strange live Antony and the Johnsons a few years ago, in a small club for transvestites in New York, who a few years ago I probably would not like it. I reread what I wrote almost two years, such as greeting destroyed by the mirrors, I have rewritten parts, I added the month, month unknown, threw away the days. Oct. 13 any day should be a Tuesday should arrive in bookstores. and you tell me that there are incredible deals for flights departing to midnight and a half but I know that we will not have time to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment