Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What To Take Care Of In Elantra

Introducing "The rest nothing, the word to women "

Here I will only Eleanor, in memory of Eleonora Fonseca Pimentel, the first European journalist, the first woman who came close to this fascinating craft without presumption, gently and extreme honesty. I met Eleonora by accident while reading a book on women, and I was immediately fascinated: his strength, his courage, his kindness and his desire to change I have conquered Naples. I wanted then to know it up close and I rushed to the library to read "The Neapolitan Revolution of 1799" by Benedetto Croce, who dedicates an entire chapter to the beloved Eleanor. During the same period, ie a month ago, I decided to start this blog, but I was uncertain. I already have many commitments and Culture and Culture takes me a long time. But then the thought has become compulsive and in two days I've created this space, called quite significant: "The Remains of Nothing," just as the Enzo Striano's novel. Why this title? With "The Remains of Nothing," I will not only pay tribute to a great writer, but above all I intend to give voice to women, who are often less than nothing and represent nothing, are one body for sale, ghosts looking for a home. Often ethereal figures, shadows of their fathers, brothers and husbands everywhere. This blog will talk about the world of women to 360 degrees, I hope with a critical eye and glossy. I could do it on culture to culture, but I wanted to give this topic its own space. Dear friend, do not abandon you, we will travel together with coherence and cohesion to document and observe the rest of anything, trying to change a little in our little 'things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment