In this blog I will not speak only of women who do not have it done, but also of those female figures who have distinguished themselves and who are distinguishing themselves by charisma, commitment, professionalism and cordiality. Eleonora Fonseca Pimentel, after all, also belonged to this category, despite the tragic ending of his life. Today I want to talk to Cate Blanchett . Remember the beautiful girl de "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"? was played by Blanchett. I recently read an interview on "Vanity Fair" and his words struck me. Cate has 40 years, three children, a solid marriage and an Oscar. He hates and loves the tabloid confidentiality ... the little things. From his words reflected a sense of peace and prosperity, but also a lot of spirituality.
"But how to be Cate Blanchett Cate Blanchett?" Asked the journalist Paola Jacobbi . This woman is unable to reconcile privacy with the scope of employment without being was forced to choose. He brought his ears as the queen of the Elves in "Lord of the Rings," has turned into Bob Dylan's "I'm Not There" was the indimeticabile Queen Elizabeth I in two films (Elizabeth and The Golden Age), has turned the new Robin Hood, directed by Ridley Scott e. .. the list goes on. Dear friend, I can read your mind. Now you're thinking: What about strength, with all that money can afford one, two, even three baby sitter! I understand your skepticism, but Blanchett, speaking of his marriage, said that he had married in the Jacobbi Montains Blue in Australia. There were only relatives and friends. "I do not even have a photograph because, not having money to pay a professional photographer, tasked to friends. Only in the end they were all drunk that he is not even one coming." Cate Blanchett Cate was not in the past that we know today. It has become sacrifices and determination. So, dear friend ... best efforts, perseverance and especially so much attention to what the government does for equal opportunities. And remember, want is power!
0 comments:
Post a Comment