As a young journalist and blogger I often go to places where the undersigned is the only woman. This I did not create any embarrassment, because men are often more loyal and educated us, but leaves me deeply saddened. Municipal councils, rallies and conferences persinoi are monopolized by male figures, which often leaves little, very little space to women and not for discrimination, but because they do not have any interest in questioning, they are always in the shadow of husbands and fathers everywhere. Women, especially Southern, especially the Irpinia not go down in reverential fear or instinct: fear of gossip and things get worse when they get married. My peers do not consider themselves thinking beings, and become an object in the hands of the male gender, which I reiterate today, unlike yesterday, has no guilt. To us to justify our personality, in the areas of public life and trying to develop ourselves to achieve happiness and to get past the injury.
0 comments:
Post a Comment